Positive Parenting Through Early Childhood - 6 Hour Course - Tuesday's, October 3th, 10th, 17th and 24th, 2023, 6 - 8 PM CST
Site: The Parent's Place at 7570 W 21st St Bldg 1006C, Wichita, KS 67205
Our 8 -hour course is designed to help parents of younger children between ages of 1-8 years old.
In this class parents will learn:
- Age expectations/structure
- Getting kids to listen and cooperate
- Handling arguing
- Addressing sibling conflict
- Responding to impulsivity
- Using simple consequences
- Building skills and responsibility
- Managing tantrums and big emotions
- POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT
This course is facilitated by Kylie Kelley who is one of our lead parent educators. Registration is limited to 6 families per class. Cost is $125 per family. Classes are held only if minimum participant level is reached.
Not in our local area? No problem! Contact us at [email protected] to enroll in our private virtual course.
Out of stock